Friday, November 27, 2009

Will's in town for Girl's Gone Wild

Will came to Toronto, for the first time all fall.


and i finally got to give him his present from Tofino - cute t-shirt eh.


We got ready to go to Emily and Kate's Girl's Gone Wild birthday 2.0. I love their parties because the themes are always so fun. Who doesn't like an opportunity to wear a velour RocaWear one piece.


On our way to dinner.


Casey, at dinner checking the score in the hockey game for us.


the staircase at Epicure


Piotr's piece at 60 Massey. I am really into the light box


Girl's Gone Wild has to have a beer funnel.


Steam Whistle keg


Party time


Andrea, the lovely


Paul and his lady


Will, Justin and Theresa


Emily and Allison


hooker


Paul and Piotr


Girl's Gone Wild


gettin' wilder


Katie, trying to avoid the paparazzi




Nick, the real paparazzi


oops, someone needs to go home I think.


I didn't see any titties at the GGW party but lots of good outfits and douche -y posturing.


OMG it's Lindsey Lohan


O wait that is just me, in full Gone Wild mode. Loved that wig, I totally wanted to keep it.


Lo


Emily and Paul


sexi cleaning lady


the two birthday girls as we said our goodbyes


Now, that is some good hookin'. Sleeping and still keeping that Tonnie perfectly balanced on my breasties.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my god LOVE the wig princess!!!!