Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I've had a little something done

Friday, I got booked for another segment of How to Look Good Naked - Canada.
This time they needed me as a make-up model for a segment on wedding make-up do's and don'ts

It was very difficult for me to be professional when they put these outrageous eyelashes on me. I felt "so worth it."


Unfortunately for me, they finished the shot with a "what not to do" look. Trendy, wedding make-up. I loved the make-up artist's quote. "We want to see you looking your best on your big day, but we don't want to see what year it is."


Trendy hey?


I was wrapped but Patrick the PA was doing sound, lighting levels for the interview and asked me to sit in. Mostly we were just goofing off.


How do i feel about mascara? Don't get me started


hmm, that is fascinating.


I know, mascara is so vital. It is the basis of beauty


me in the monitor





Best forty five minutes of television footage, I guarantee it.

No comments: