Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Royal Winter Fair - eating, shopping and sneezing

Elk Jerky!


o hey there, whatcha got?


not much, just an enormous cinnamon roll... you know kryptonite.


I should probably get out of here. Let's move along, what's over here?


o that's just the food court


eff it

fudge sample anyone?


Damn there are those cinnamon buns again, can we split one?


so delicious!


oh but there's more

apple dumplings

can we please stop oinking


pardon me, is that horse dress for sale?


I can wear it with my new confederate belt buckle. See Canada you are just like US.


What else is on the schedule? The loom off.


Get it Gurl


it's so big

Hum, they really are everywhere


Look, Barn hookers! It makes so much sense.


And the men that love and dress them.


Almost bought this for Lo, but it's a knock off. How can you buy a knock off snuggie? Honestly.

This must mean the animals are close


no Liza, that's not a real Mallard


Ooo, but those are chicks


and chickens


and here comes the sneezes. Nat with Thumper


Cows


mmm cowboys. His buddies were loving my photo taking.

I wanted to ask if I could do some milkin', but it seems they don't do any of it by hand anymore. O well.


little lambs


sheep?


I don't even know


but I know about this. Can't wait till we get the video up here.


They do there routine, and then grandpa MC starts calling out commands. Pretty great.


Look at em go, natalie was greatly disappointed that they weren't wearing thongs.


And of course they save the best for last, my favourite. The pigs


better wash up. Tee hee
\

What a great sign. I wish I could have just thrown it in the bag.


Now, I don't know if all the pig security was necessary. They were behind plated glass for goodness sakes. But I am sure it made all of the crazy germ freaks feel reassured. Because being indoors with thousands of people, mostly children, isn't exposing your immune system to an onslaught of unkown viruses and germs. No not at all.


And that was it. That was the entire contigent of pigs.


The petting zoo


cuteness


hey little guy.



Natalie, you should have bought that hat


On the homeward trip, one of my favourites - Canada Malting

No comments: