Saturday, November 21, 2009

Gallery Dancing

Started the night at the gallery known as my bedroom


There was a lot to do but first I wanted to stop by a friends graduation/birthday party at 1001 Bay, a familiar hood


the 'scoti


I couldn't stay long cause I wanted to get down to 52 McCaul for the charity art show


amazing nails everywhere


the strangest snacks


honestly bizarre


Theresa, an artist friend who had some work in this show, is always rockin' amazing sweaters. Last night was no exception, but I also noticed her amazing nails.


so cute


artsy ladies


Em and me


don't mind if I do


fiercest gallery hookers for sure


spoke to soon, this bitch is definitely the fiercest hooker here.


see what i mean about the snacks


check out the super babe. He's the tall one in cause you were clueless


alley hooker


we ran into some emo 'sauga high schoolers smokin up in the alley. Lead emo kid had also rockin nails.


bye emo kids, don't do cocaine, k?


o yes, make love to the camera


she's outta here


let's go to Clinton's, I hear they are having a 90's party

All i have to say -Ace of Base


check out the booth hooker


she gives good face


OMG it's Tom Cruise


yea buddy


check out the winged adidas

No comments: