Tuesday, November 10, 2009

All Hallow's Eve*

Justin helped document my Swine Flu preparations.


I got the nose at Malabar, but I was a little irritated because they told me I needed liquid latex and spirit gum. But they didn't bother to tell me why or how to use either. And I definitely did not need both. What the hell is liquid latex I ask you?


Who was it who said modesty is for ugly people?


I did my best to blend my snout into my face.


All done up in my long underwear piggy outfit, complete with SARS mask hat. How do I look? And look my tail!


After Justin took this photo he casually informed me that my costume was see through. Oops. Good thing I have pink tights. Plus it turned out to be pretty cold.


Oinking on some mac & cheese at Crystal and Cam's while we greeted and trick-o-treated.


O hey look it Hal Johnson and Joanne McLeod.


pumpkin seeds


We wanted to go to the Cadbury Factory's haunted house but the line-up was insane. Literally from College to Dundas, no thanks. So skipped it, and went straight to Emily's


Ms.Rose, The Queen of Hearts if you're Nasty




I loved the candles in the window. So pretty


hahaha. Nice hair Max


The Queen with her Mad Hatter


From there Justin and I, who I can't believe I don't have a photo of in his Geisha getup, went to Teranga. Lauren met up with me at the end of the night, and we had the last hoorah together.


Lauren, a very questionable pirate.

*I put All Hallows Eve into google to check the spelling and this is what popped up first. I couldn't resist. I like a little bit of the Lord with my all-night unbridled debauchery.

No comments: