Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New Fierce Nails



I have been wearing my nails natural since the summertime because, as many of you know, I did manual labour all summer. And while it would have been fierce to have had inch long acrylics while landscaping I resisted the urge. But the last few days I have been feeling nostalgic about glamorous nails, so I went on a google search* for fierce nails. And I found Saphira Pink. She is a YouTube diva, with a love for nails. Check out her most recent video and then check her other videos out on YouTube. She's made me think it might be time to go in for a set.

* I was amazed to learn that if you google fierce nails I am the first two hits to come up. Now if only I could figure out a way to become that popular outside the world of diva nails

No comments: