Monday, November 16, 2009

East Enders

Saturday morning Natalie met me early to help me move my grandmother's furniture, which was in storage at 60 Massey, into my apartment. We took a cab to Eastern and Leslie to Exotic Car and Truck Rentals, amazing I know. By the way easiest rental I've ever done. Totally recommend the guys at Exotic. Anyway, Natalie and I agreed on our way out that we would walk from the truck rental after the move, and discussed our plan to move our socializing eastward.


Sourcing new breakfast spots. The Leslieville Diner. Great, simple breakfast 7$. And the owner came out and chatted us up. I think he knew we were bloggers. It's certainly not a destination, but it's a good local.


Great shopping at Value Village.




Good signage

good patina out east

allegedly good burgers. I haven't tried one yet



good old fashioned fun

it's always a good time f'coffee

good ideas



great ride


and Chew Chew's, it's so close to my house but I always forget about it. That might have to be the tangline for the East End - so close to the house, but you always forget about it. It's pretty good.

2 comments:

Russless said...

True say of the east end of Toronto. But I do love that diner! Call me on a weekend sometime and we will eat a simple breakfast around the corner from home.

liza101 said...

i would love to send me your phone number again and we will east end together