Sunday, September 13, 2009

Film Fest and Canada's Walk of Fame.

Friday night Justin was my date to the Mildred's Temple Kitchen party for the TIFF film Passenger Side.


Don't we look cute


Ivan is one of the sexy servers at MTK. He wasn't my biggest fan on Friday though. Maybe because he was working and I was drinking. That might have had something to do with it.


At least Andrea put on a good face


The cast of the film being photographed and interviewed for the film's premiere


headin' home


And then yesterday I got to work Canada's Walk of Fame which airs tonight at 9 on Global. When I arrived at the Canadian Opera Company Four Seasons Centre Blue Rodeo was doing their sound check.


working as a seat filler for the sound check. Tough gig eh?


Tom Cochrane was being inducted along with BR and he joined them for the finale to sing Lost Together. That's him in the middle between Jim Cuddy and Greg Keelor. I actually got to sing onstage with Tom and Blue Rodeo because I was standing in for Howie Mandel and the other inductees who were also part of the finale.


Elisha Cuthbert and Rachelle Lefevre were presenters.


This is possibly the cutest picture I got. That's Gordon Lightfoot peeking onstage during Blue Rodeo's performance.


The finale, with all of the inductees on stage. On the left, that's Kim Cattrall between Dean and Dan of Dsquared.


at the afterparty at the Sheraton. I was ready for a seat.

No comments: