Sunday, September 27, 2009

out and about

It has been a busy week or so. I've settled into my routine at MTK and studying for the LSAT's but I've also managed to have a bit of fun...

Last weekend I went to the Candice Breitz opening at the Power Plant


A segment from Him, which I had actually seen before and hadn't realized. Paul and I saw Him and Her during our art blitz in Chelsea last spring. Very eyebrow raising that I took this picture, but David Chang and I were in there all alone.


Emily and David at the opening


I loved the look of the girl int he powder blue sweater, and it turned out she was a friend of D Chang's


Heading to another opening at OCAD


I made a grand entrance with Paul Kozak. i.e. we snuck in via the fire escape. What? The line-up was ridiculous.


Some of the OCAD crowd


One of the installations featured live grass and this dude doin' up some hot dogs, classy.






shots of the show.


headin' home

And then Saturday Justin and I went to the Queen Street Art Crawl to check out La Krause




Kurt modelling some La Krause


The lovely Lori-Anne genius behind La Krause headwear and vintage re-design.


Me modelling one of her awesome head pieces.


super cool broaches


and hats

After our perusal Justin and I took a short ride down Queen to check out the Blue's Society backyard BBQ and concert.



enjoying the Blonde


Natalie and Max had us over for dinner, after our awesome day.


homemade Indian feast


and after-dinner dirty scrabble


oh yea and the most delicious tarts. Also homemade, by Natalie.


Scrabble imitating life?


Upon my arrival home. No where to park, o well.

Sunday I stayed home and watched football.

No comments: