Friday, September 4, 2009

Back in the Big Smoke


If you're a real Torontonian you know that this shot was not taken from our drive into town, but actually from the east end. O well, we still got the CN Tower in there, and that is all that really matters right?


Back in my hood, hangin' with the saddest building in town.


Ah yes the TTC at rush hour. How I have missed you. And I am being serious. Yesterday on my commute home I was actually grinning like an idiot as I was being jostled and trampled on the subway at 5 o'clock.




Goin' to get a job. I have so few appropriate clothes, since I was living like a banshee all summer. So I took this photo to email Emily and ask if my interview outfit was appropriate. Well I guess it worked cause I got hired. What! That's right. I am now the day hostess at MTK down in Liberty Village. It's not a hard job but it's an important one, according to my new boss. And that is just how I like it. Work = Not Hard. Sense of relative importance = Extremely high.


And here are the shots of my trip up to Bala with Lauren. I dropped her off two days ago, for her fall job at camp Pine Crest. Obviously we stopped at Weber's


The happy camper




Emily threw us a welcome home party. We wanted to make sure we looked our best, so we had a pre-party photo shoot in the elevator




The ladies at Emily's. I swear there were men there, but obviously they were feeling a bit camera shy


On the town

No comments: