Monday, September 7, 2009

Pictionary Showdown

Cameron and Crystal hosted a dinner/game night at their new place. Well, it's not that new, but I hadn't seen it since I was gone when they moved in. And even though it was supposed to be a couples thing they let me tag along.


Natalie orchestrated the game, and we made our own playing cards. I had never played Pictionary before and I'm not a very good drawer. Although, I did manage to get Max to guess Peter Mansbridge, and the girls got my Bob Barker drawing, so I must not be too bad.


Paul and Amber hard at work during the couples round, which got very heated.

Maxy had a little accident.


Nice towel/sock combo don't you think?


O yea there were prizes as well. Including these foam swords. Might want to have thought twice about those Natalie.


Paul, loving his sword




I did win a prize myself. A bottle of vanilla Listerine, yeaaaaa!


Took my time on the way home, and had a chance to see one of my favourite landmarks. Honest Ed's


Andy and Jerry never looked so good.

No comments: