Friday, September 4, 2009

All good things must come to an end

These are some last miscellaneous shot from our summer adventure, as well as the last pictures from Calgary. What is the saddest is that the Friday before we left I did lose my phone, not returned, and it had some awesome shots of Brad's car, which the boys painted for the ACDC concert in Edmonton. It was badass. We also lost the Wendizzle rap, which is a musical tragedy. I put them in from newest to oldest, in other words I uploaded them backwards, but I am too lazy to switch them around. Enjoy.


My ode to William Eggleston


There's Terry letting loose to Walkin in Memphis


More work related photo ops


B-Man dropped his pants at the end of Virgin Fest, not sure why exactly but there you go.


At the end of Pearl Jam at COP. Virgin Fest was a blast


nice cup holder Lo


B, I know you're drunk but that girl's face is orange and her hair is purple. Pretty sure you could do better.




At the beer gardens




Look, I'm in my poke-a-dot bikini. Hey!




The original Banshee in action


Now


and then


Wendell and I working on our relationship. It is still tense.


Ash, is that you. Notice the beer tapped to the crutch very nice.


O' Alberta


Banshee-ing out


Ash's leg at the height of bruising. Sexy eh?


On the road from Kelowna to Calgary, nice truck!


can you spot all four hair wraps? I can






At the lake in Penticton


In the orchard, gettin hippy.


looking back at all those cherries actually gives me an ill feeling. Shocking I know.


Christy and Adam came camping at Conkle Lake with us. Such a fun weekend


awww miss you Kelowna


They do it big in BC


Ashley's first trip to the hospital, for an undisclosed illness.


They love Andy out here obviously.


And the ladies love Malka


More Kelowna property


A KDT sight underway


Lovely Lake Okanagan


doing damage control




Now that it is all over, and we have lost our damage deposit, shocking, we can share the photos of the fire. Opps


We made it to BC


Lauren working the attitude at the most important place in Canada. Tim's! These shots are from the roadtrip out. We had no idea then how vital Tim Horton's would become to us. And I for one have brought that love home. No more Starbucks for me.


Hey Mac


Me with the giant pipe. I can't for the life of me remember what town in Manitoba this is in, but it isn't far from Winnipeg.


The show at the Contemporary Art Institute in Winnipeg, it was great. I don't remember the artist, but his images were very amusing. All about him doing his everyday chores in full traditional native garb. I went to the show alone while Lauren and Ash had drinks. Typical

So that's it. Those are the last of the worthy shots from our four and half month adventure. It was unreal and so much fun. I am sure none of us will ever forget it.

No comments: