Friday, January 23, 2009

O baby baby

Britney is causing all kinds of fuss with this one.



Britney Spears is a musical genius, you may not agree but that is because you are an idiot. Anyone who can have as many hits with one word choruses as Britney, deserves our undying love. I mean gimme and womanizer alone are musical masterpieces. This song is causing a stir because it isn't about a girl named Amy. The only thing that matters to me is that she is able to use, ha ha hee hee ha ha ho, as lyrics. Now that is talent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liza,

I'm from a word of mouth marketing company called Matchstick and I’m currently working on the launch of L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes. I am contacting fashionable and hip female bloggers across Canada, hoping to involve them in this launch. I read through your blog and found that you would be a good fit for this program and was wondering if you might be interested. Send me an email if you are: danah [at] matchstick [dot] ca