Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Me - Fierce Nails

I love to shout out other people with amazing nails. But sometimes you have to throw modesty to the wind and shout out yourself. So here they are my amazing nails of '08.

Most of the time when I get them done it is for Northern Yonge related events. Like our August concert called Sex on Dundas.

I could not find a very good/flattering photo of this set, but I called these the cottage french, because I wore them up to Lauren's cottage. They were light pink with brown french tips. And this particular photo is from Paul's goodbye/hand-over celebration. Whiskey Sours anyone?

O, at the Collie Buddz show at Circa. Such a disappointing night, but we did learn about the magic of Pussy Juice. Don't ask.

A short set, from the summer. Here we are at the first Studio Gallery show. I haven't been there in a while but I wish those guys all the best. They are awesome. Check out Vaneska's blog here.

From the Northern Yonge show @ the Bathurst and Harbor House. You know who you are.

These are actually the same set as above, but I wanted to get a color image of them in there. Sorry Lauren I couldn't crop this one for some reason. Love you!

Press shot for Northern Yonge. Thanks again Camille.


I think these might have actually been '07, but too close to call. Anyway, there you have it. My fierce nails of 2008! Let's hope 2009 affords the opportunity to get even fiercer.

4 comments:

Vaneska said...

I love the floral dress. Fashion Crimes?

liza101 said...

yes indeed. It is one of my favourites for sure

Unknown said...

Hi Liza! I may have bumped into your aunt at a conference or class at one point. BTW you're gorgeous, has anyone done your portrait?

Unknown said...

So is it okay if I use your avatar to do a "fierce paintiing"? I an do a sitting on the toilet if you REALLY want that but I'll include the image. If yes, can you email a bigger jpg? aoitombo@gmail.com