Sunday, December 6, 2009

LSATs Take That

Yesterday, after three or four months of prepping I took the LSATs for the first and hopefully last time. I wish that I could have taken pictures at the test, they were very strict about cell phones in the test room. But if I had been able to I would have gotten some good ones. Like the brown haired girl who took the exam in her tube top. I'll just say that I wore gloves and my hood for the first two sections of the test. Also there were lots of prom curls, which i found odd at 8 am. Neurotic kids with fifteen pencils, that sort of thing. Anyway, so glad the test is over and so last night Sharif and I went out to celebrate.


First stop the Burger Bar to watch the Leafs get annihilated.


They have spiked milkshakes on the menu, how great is that.


The most massive brownie ever. From there we went to The Abbey to sit on Lauren's bar for a while.


Lauren in her sexi new ski jacket. Thanks Marsha


Sharif and me


just dance


The Abbey's disco cover band. Yes Sir I can boogie


We all parted ways after this. And I proceeded to leave all my important cards behind. Thankfully I got them back this morning. Otherwise LSAT celebrating would definitely have been a bigger bummer than the LSATs themselves.

No comments: