Thursday, December 31, 2009

Making the most of it...

Feeling a little "heavy" after Christmas, and knowing I wont get any other chances to ski this winter I decided to go up to Mount St. Louis on Sunday.


Heading up North on the bus. One of my favourite places Zehrs


I couldn't get close enough, but if you click the image you will notice that the tow truck is owned by a company called Terry and Marsh's Towing.


On the "hill," quite literally. Mount St Louis might be a bit of false advertising the Mount part is misleading. But conditions were perfect. The morning was sunny and the snow was better than anticipated.


panorama


chairlift view


The only way to take your own picture while skiing


Ah the cafeteria. I got some real winning shots in there.


wholesome nutritious meals for all!


this kids double poutine, nachos and fries was the winner for sure.


chairlift


The other nice thing about St Louis, was it was relatively quite and the chairs are quick.


back in the city with beef SB and LC.

Well who do we have here?!


boys can you settle down it has been so long, can't we just have a nice evening.


apparently not. It's always jokes with these two.


Tuesday night at my goodbye dinner at Mildred's


I've been working there all fall so it was nice to finally get to eat something other than bean wraps.


Ash and me.


Everyone looks so nice




My blonde bombshells


I'm not so blonde anymore, since I am going to India and don't anticipate a lot of hair appointments. I went more natural. You like?


And look what I found while packing. I am not bringing any other jewelry. Why would I? This is more than enough glamour.

No comments: