Sunday, December 6, 2009

How to Look Good Naked 3


Thursday I went to my third shoot for HTLGN - Canada. It has been awesome doing more television this fall. And it's fun, because I have always liked the British version of this show and it is neat getting to experience the Canadian show first hand.


Look how tan I am compared to all of those girls, geez get some sun ladies. This was my first time doing a line-up segment. And let me tell you that it was definitely a little challenging. We basically stand around, pretty much without moving for almost an hour while Zane and the young lady featured talk about us in our underpants!


From my perspective


This was my second time working with Zane; he's the presenter. Zane was also there the day we shot the opening. It was nice to actually get to see him interact with the featured girl. And he's been doing these now for a few months so he was totally comfortable with what they were shooting. I thought he seemed relaxed and supportive and very patient. I think it is going to be a good show.


Patrick my favourite PA.

No comments: