Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bike Lift

I was listening to the radio last week when I heard the advertisement for She Rides, Ladies Night at the Toronto Motorcycle show. A. I love free and B. sounds like a riot. So I asked Natalie and Lauren if they would like to go with me.


All legs, all the time.


Like a scene out of Manufactured Landscapes. Otherwise known as the Toronto Metro Convention Centre


Harley's baby

All Terrain


my favourite bike!


Yea I am hardcore


Steel Toes


Natalie relaxing with her drink.


Lady cop


Lo, obviously on the pink bike.


I loved the vintage bikes. They were definitely my favourites


Triumphs


sweet


look it has a purse holder.


I'm the Mary, you're the Rhoda.


Fine you can be the Mary.


Natalie that scooter was made for you.




It's too bad it was too big, cause I thought it was awesome.


Lauren's hardcore to.


Not quite as hardcore as this guy though. It takes a strong man to haul his ladies purse at the motorcycle show.


Lauren predicted that we would run into her Uncle Sal, and look there he is with the Ducati


Sal and his bike.


Lauren looks good on the Ducati


Natalie too


We'd been at the show about an hour and I was starting to get comfortable with the heavy bikes. So I built up my courage and hopped onto one of the big Harleys. Which proceeded to fall on top of me. Opps.


I was so mortified, when all the Harley booth peeps swarmed me. Not to mention Natalie and Lauren just stood there taking pictures of me in my moment of horror. This girl was particularly nice. She came right over with two big dudes, screamed,
"bike lift," and they got that 20,000$ bike back on its wheels. It was time to go after that.


Natalie recreating my moment of shame at Jack Astor's


very funny.

No comments: