Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sunday in the Park ...

Here is a clip from the Roundabout's revival of Sunday in the Park with George, which I saw at Studio 54 last night. Roundabout is an inspirational company, and I always love seeing stuff they have produced. The fact that they bought 54 was genius and I enjoyed seeing a show there for the first time. Sunday is up for best musical revival at the Tony's this year. I can't remember the last time that the musical revival was the sexiest catagory of the night. Some feel that Sunday is the front-runner, and even though it was amazing, I think it will go to South Pacific. Guess we'll have to wait and see. Don't miss the Tony's June 15th. Tonight I hope to see August Osage County, which is going to win best play. And thursday I am going to see saved, which opened yesterday Off-Broadway.

No comments: