Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me Nuit.

After work last Thursday Oct 1st., Crystal and I had plans to go for a bike ride, but we scratched that because the sky was threatening. Instead we went for a glass of wine at her and Cameron's place. Well it quickly turned into a party complete with dinner and...


debauchery


the birthday girl!


cheers


o Klaus thought it was a surprise party, how sweet.




look Liza, surprise cupcakes!




Nat and me


Nat is thinking about having, " a little something done."


o is that a yam in your pocket?...




dinner turned into a quite a party.


and I got to spend the night! Thanks for the pj's Crystal.

And then on Saturday night Justin and I went to the theatre to see "The Boy in the Photograph," the new Andrew Lloyd Webber musical. It was aight, but that is a story for another blog.

After the show we went to MTK to check out some of the art for Nuit Blanche, and have a few drinks. Paul also arrived from New York and we knew we wanted to meet up with him.

Later in the night when we met up with Emily at City Hall




The installation at Nathan Phillips Square


I wasn't really feeling up for the all night art party, but Paul and I really wanted to see the Jeff Koons in the Eaton's Centre


like a pimp in the E.C.


tee hee


there it is...




And of course, since I was with Paul we couldn't finish the night without oinking out.




"hey no pictures"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kind of miss my fake tan :(