Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dinner at Natalie's and the West End Boys

Last Saturday I went for dinner at Natalie's with the crew. Max and Nat made two homemade lasagnas - one veggie one meat. Dinner was amazing but who cares lets talk dessert.


I wasn't fast enough to get a picture of Natalie's cake while it was pristine but it was delicious.


Nat is a real diva at dessert. She even experiments with multiple recipes. I preferred the Dr. Oetker to the Duncan Hines


It looks like Babe has got Justin's number.


Everyone watching the game from a comfortable perch. Babe, you better watch yourself Justin is my gay.


post-dessert vegging


Ms. Erin told me she loved being featured on random blogs so here she is.


Justin and I, after I stole him away from Babe


lovely ladies

Nat is one of my favourite blog stars because she is always game for fun photo shoots. I had so many wacky pics of her it was hard to narrow it down to just one for this post. But here it is, Natalie's winning look. Congratulations you are still in the running for the next top property model.


From Nat's, we went to Baby Huey's for the last West End Boys Party. It was packed in there and so fun. Above is sexy Scott's ode to the White Party


The other and most infamous Scott Freethy on the mic


River Deep Mountain High


The ladies were killer


I loved the costume changes.


You KNOW it has been a good night when you end up at The Abbey with Lo watchin' hockey. Especially when, the next day, you find photos you don't even remember taking!

No comments: