Wednesday, October 28, 2009

How to Look Good Naked

Last Saturday I was supposed to work for Crystal at Fashion Crimes but Friday night I got a call from the producers at HTLGN asking if I could come in and shoot the opening segment. Thankfully the Fashion Crimes team could spare me so I go to go.

I arrived at 7 am and got to take a look at the set. The doors of the dressing rooms were bolted so once we were inside we couldn't get out until we finished. It reminded me of Olivia Newton John in Grease. They had to sew her into those pants in the final scene and she couldn't take them off all day! I also met the other girls who were taking part in the shoot.


I was totally intimidated because I was the only one who hadn't done a shoot with them already, but it seemed pretty straightforward.


Kraft


My wardrobe


that's one fancy camera


on set


waiting to film the first segment


the wardrobe room


all us ladies in hair and makeup. Can you see me in my sexy robe?


I had to be discreet about taking pictures, it's not very professional, and I am pretty sure I am breaking some union rule. Although everyone on set said they didn't mind

No comments: