Monday, October 6, 2008

Toronto City Hall - Nuit Blanche



Saturday night was my birthday party but it was also Nuit Blanche Toronto. Nuit Blanche for those who don't know originated in Paris as a one night, all night, city-wide art party. This is the third year that Toronto has participated. Last year, Nuit Blanche Toronto was so bad that I vowed I wouldn't do it again until there was some worthwhile art. Well it looks like things may have turned around somewhat this year. This shot is from one of the more successful installations. Toronto City Hall's facade was lit up with an ever changing light box installation, which I must say looked pretty cool. If anyone else saw any good art, or really bad because that is good too, let me know and maybe next year I will give Nuit another chance.

No comments: