Wednesday, October 22, 2008

GOPathetic

You know what upsets me most about Sarah Palin's nomination as the vice-President? She has completely overshadowed the beautiful and glamorous Candy Cain.


We used to see her terrifying smile all the time, and now all I see is Sexy Sarah everywhere I turn. Even the witty team at SNL have completely neglected Candy. Palin is just too dominating. If it wasn't for that Caribou Barbie I am sure Amy Poehler would have been playing Candy all the time. And who could blame them? Come on it's Tina Fey. But Candy was just so good at the First Lady-ing that I am sorry to see her tight up do replaced by that winking hussie from Alaska.

Sarah Palin will never be Candy Cain no matter how much money they spend on her at Saks. And all those Gawker rumors aside John McCain better keep his little POW out of Palin's igloo because when you're used to a cold dead fish, a feisty moose from Alaska will definitely kill you. And trust me John without you, and your gorgeous wife there is no ticket.


Update - Paul let me know about this recent article in the New York Times. Glad to see the Princess of Phoenix hasn't been completely retired by the media.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

liza! your blog is so cute!

I need to get ahold of paul. I'm worried i'll be friend-less in the big city... he doesn't have fb? can you send me his email?

ps. i'm going as palin for halloween..you should be candy cain!?
xo
sar

liza101 said...

my hair is too dark now to be candy cain, but I bet you'll make one hot palin