Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tina Fey is Sarah Palin



Don't worry I will get the Cindy Mccain speech up here as soon as it is on YouTube. My god she was painful. Still love her though. But this is about Palin, I hate to say it but I like her, she is definitely a Karen Walker. Great hair, and she looks totally freaky, in the sexual way. Tina Fey, would definitely do her SNL justice. I am mostly just glad that the RNC is over. God they are so boring, and Dana Bash needs a hamburger - if I have to watch her emaciated frame wax on about how "the base is motivated" anymore I might gone nuts. As an aside, did anybody else catch the tete a tete between Johnny boy and his Candy Cain at the end of his speech? If that didn't look like a domestic spat I don't know what would. Maybe she thought he was boring.
*thanks Cameron for the heads up on this one.

Bellow is the Palin's acceptance speech after Mccain announced her as his running mate. The musical intro is unreal.

No comments: