Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Somewhere over the rainbow - in Vaughan

I have been rehearsing for Mambo Italiano, which is running at the Vaughan Playhouse for three weeks. The show is gonna be really good, I am very impressed. I am also very tired

Frank and Phil, the lead actors, goofing off between scenes. These two are always up to no good. I'm constantly babysitting, but usually just laughing



Thank God Emily lent me her car, here is the rainbow that accompanied me home. It's a long way back to Toronto form Vaughan, luckily I am going against traffic. And today I had the rainbow out in front the whole way.
If anyone is interested in seeing the show. I can get half-off day of tickets, and matinees may be pay what you can. If you want to go let me know, and you can ride up with me.

No comments: