Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thanks Tech Support

My computer is over five years old, which is ancient in computer years, from what I gather. I have been wanting a new one for a while. I really wanted a laptop,but I can't afford it. My computer is so old that when I bought it, laptops weren't that cool yet. Or maybe it was just me.

Anyway, my tech guy, who loves to save me money, and who also is a frequent user of my piece-of-shit machine decided that something must be done. So he reformatted my piece of junk. The computer has been down for a few days while Max reloaded everything that is one of the reasons I haven't been posting a much recently. Now she's running great, I can even upload pictures to Blogger, who whould have thunk it. So I just wanted to post a big thank you to Maxi the techie - You were awesome last night on the reformatiing, what I can remember of it.


Just a shout out to Cax and Blackie

No comments: