Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to me: A Wishlist

Big shout out to Shel Silverstein for the above poem!

Last year I did a birthday wish list, which was so successful in annoying everyone that I thought I should do it again.

First on the list has to be: Shel's newest book. Now I know what you are thinking since Shel passed a few years back, but these are all previously unpublished poems by the man himself. The other items are pretty straightforward. Their might be some repeats from last year, but those are because I am still waiting for someone to give them to me! Here goes:

Every Thing On It (by Shel Siverstein)

tights or stockings

fireworks (ehem Max)

sailboat

fall puzzle

a tent

dinner at the cottage

cross country skis and boots

new bike :( - preferably from the jerk who stole my old one

subscription to Vanity Fair magazine

ticket to War Horse (ask Justin if you are confused)

fun stationary

flowers

a hug or kiss!

Origins Ginger Bath Scrub

No comments: