Friday, September 2, 2011

Top 5 - Good Bad Songs

I was talking to Paul yesterday and we were laughing about all of our favourite bad songs. I got to thinking that it would be a shame not to share them with all of you!

So here we go:

Number 5

Evacuate the Dance Floor by Cascade


Stop the beat is killing me...

Number 4

Yankin' by Lady


Especially beloved for the I-N-' (apostrophe) in the title.

Number 3

Tik Tok by Ke$ha


The patriotic hipster is my favourite part of Ke$sha's first video, elevating this otherwise average, good, bad song to the top 5. And who doesn't want to wake up feeling like P Diddy

Number 2

Bad Chick by Webbie and Trina


Love that they utilize the omnipresent empty mansion. An important rap staple

And
the
NUMBER 1
Good Bad Song is....


Gimme More By Britney - OBVIOUSLY


You might disagree with 5-2 but there is no way anyone can deny that Gimme More is THE number 1 "Good Bad Song"

Feel free to disagree in the comments (Paul.)

No comments: