Sunday, August 8, 2010

Property Lately

Two week review


spent days 1-3 with a Yosemite panoramic puzzle to ward off the re-entry shock.


Managed to get out for the King's of Leon show at the Amphitheatre


Scalped pretty great tickets for Lauren and myself


kol were awesome


Oyster eating contest with Emily is Leslieville


look at 'em go! 137 oysters in 3 minutes was the winner. I would die


walked home - past one of my favourites


The Don


My town


Spent August long at the cottage with the Connor clan


boys and boats


Lauren and I surpassed all expectations when we kayaked 6 hours across the lake


The glass cottage was a highlight for sure.




Today's game, just before Morrow's blown no hitter. He was only one out away. Great game regardless. I will post some more pictures from the cottage and the game later this week. All in all it has been awesome and I am looking forward to what is next!

No comments: