Monday, August 30, 2010

Matt James - Grand Bend

Matt James Live - Grand Bend from Max Cameron on Vimeo.



I started work last night at the Burger Bar, come by and visit. I think it is gonna be decent; the staff seem awesome and the money should be good. After close, a couple of us went to Mick E. Fynn's for a drink. So we're all shooting the the shit, when one of the guys, who works in the kitchen, starts talkin' about where he is from. Dan, (that's his name) is pretty hot so I'm paying more attention than usual. Nice guy, his brother Dick, (also a babe) works at Mick E. Fynn's. Interesting. Anygreathotbrothers, he's from some town I'd never heard of, but is close to Grand Bend. So were talkin' about that and Matt's song popped into my head. Last summer this was the jam I played on repeat, all summer long. It's pretty tight.

No comments: