Thursday, February 19, 2009

Liza needs...

So a friend of mine reminded me of the best Google game. You type your name and needs into the search and see what comes up. I have done this at least a dozen times and i always crack up when I read what I "need." And then today I found this. Another blogger by the name of Liza did a funny review of the best of our needs. Here are the highlights in my opinion.

1. Liza needs to get a life and a new face, her time is over and doesn't she realise that?
I am always complaining about how my face looks old, it's great to see google agrees.

2. Liza needs a storyline but with something new like the fashion industry.
I often think of myself in terms of television, or film story board so this doesn't surprise me.

3. Liza needs to recover from trauma.
really?

4. Liza needs TIME OFF from relationships.
Boy when they say time off they really mean it.

5. Like all Border Collies, Liza needs a job to do.
This one is my favourite, by far. I agree I do need a job to do, and I am a Border Collie

6. Come on, big boy. Have some sex with old Liza. Liza needs the boom-boom. (!!!)
Yea come on, what are you waiting for

7. Liza needs to be fed and put in bed.
I agree

8. Liza needs time to work on her old Mustang and play with the pets.
If only I did have a Mustang, actually I am a Chevy girl but the sentiment is there.

1 comment:

Liza said...

hey, thanks for the linkup! I rarely use this blog anymore (perhaps never is a better assessment)... glad someone is having some fun with it! :)