Monday, February 16, 2009

Desiree Rogers is the Fiercest Bitch in the White House



This is not the first I have heard of Ms. Rogers - Barrrack's new Social Secretary, (by the way does anyone know of any of the other Social Secretaries offhand? I didn't think so.) Paul mentioned her to me several weeks back. First of all, look at her nails - impeccable. Also she is a fierce black diva with a Harvard MBA. Yes ma'am. And she is a closet Republican and gave 2,000 to the Bush campaign. And amazingly I think that is fierce. But all of that is nothing compared to the fact that she is sitting next to Anna Wintour at New York Fashion Week. Go 'head girl, I would love for the White House to be glamorous again. I mean I know that Barrrack needs to project a stoic and pragmatic image in the face of certain current challenges. But this woman is the Social Secretary and she is doing her job. So let's not get all uppity. Ms. Rogers is so far the best thing I have seen in the Obama White House. Well and this, but Obama can't take credit for The District. I wish that Desiree could also be the Press Secretary, since Alexyss K. Tylor wasn't available, but sadly we all have to listen to Bobby instead.



Don't worry Gibbs nobody is clapping here.

No comments: