Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm in Calgary bitch

First off, let me say how sorry I am that I have been so negligent of the property blog of late. That is what happens when you live in your car. And, as much as I love my iphone you can't do blog updates on it. Or at least I can't. Anyway we got in to Calgary a few weeks ago and Lauren and I got hired to work at the Chinook Centre Mall as part of the maintenance crew. We are hardcore painters.


First day on the job.




Serious business


We have a lot of free time on our hands at work.



Hey look there's Fancy Dewalt, our rockin stereo.



Did I mention we have lots of free time.


Lots and lots

But Calgary hasn't been just about "working" it has also been about partying!!!


porti-partying




Um excuse me


what?


Another date with the Milwaukee ladies


some good old fashioned karaoke


Some of the PCL dudes we met at Chinook took us for drinks at O'Sullivan's. A super classy joint I might add. Check out Matt he's the babe in the background.


Check out D-Money getting his first (of four) hair wraps. Bet you're wishing you hadn't drank so much eh?

No comments: