Monday, December 15, 2008

Honestly, love that guy who threw his shoe

So Justin and I were channel surfing last night and we caught the CNN coverage of the Iraqi reporter throwing his shoes at W. So of course this morning I knew I had to post it.



I agree, W's reaction time is impressive.

I also liked the sexy black guy on CNN who said, "after we get back from the break we will discuss how this could have happen." I mean come on, the guy took off his shoes and chucked them, it is not rocket science. CNN's coverage was by far the funniest, they even got the football screen pens out to show all of America the secret service reactions. Priceless. I could go on, but it is funnier if you just watch.



Your right George it is amusing.
I also like the guy on you tube who labeled his clip of the incident shoe terror. hahahaha

No comments: