Thursday, November 20, 2008

Beyond the Canon

Last night Paul invited me to the opening at Robert Miller Gallery. The show was beautiful, and we had an ok time. Grace Hartigan, who sadly passed away over the weekend was in the show, and had planned to attend the opening. It was really too bad, the timing of her death. Although I was speaking with a lot of people at the gallery who didn't seem to know that she had died. That aside, we had a great night. After the opening Paul, Shawnte, Vinny and I went for drinks, and then later Paul and I met up with Sasha and Alina, and some Gents for more drinks on the East Side. At least I think that's where we were, it gets a litter blurry about that time. There is more to tell but Paul always gets squirmy about mentioning the gallery

I saw Gypsy yesterday afternoon, which was amazing. I am planning on writing a revue for the EAP blog. As well as one for South Pacific, which I took Paul to on Tuesday night. I am sure I could say more now, but I wont.

No comments: