Thursday, August 23, 2012

One last time around the horn


 Made it to Wonderland this summer.  Leviathan is epic!

 There's Justin wandering the park!


Mason found a new favourite place to hang.   


Let's go Blue Jays


 August long weekend at the Connor Cottage.  It wouldn't be complete without an all-night Euchre game.


Spent a week in Markdale with the Guy.  Loved our hike to Innis Falls


 And the Keady Farmer's Market.  I have never seen so many Mennonites.



Andy built the deck with his dad. Love a man who is good with his hands.




Second to last night in town with some of my favourite people at the Havelock Hotel.  I miss you already Crystal.  


Last night in T.O. Ash, Lo and I went to Blue Rodeo.  Wandered through the EX on our way home.  


Thanks for the great time ladies.  I'll "TRY" to keep it together without you.  

No comments: