Friday, March 9, 2012

Welcome Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Programing


It was a tough Fall/Winter here at the Property.  For one thing I had to MOVE.  Yes, a change of Real Estate.  Don't fret I didn't have to sell, but in "this economy" it was necessary to sublet the condo in favour of a more modest cottage near the Cedarvale Ravine. I also moved in with Lo. Yea!  Lauren and I always dreamed of living in a cottage together.  Of course in our dreams we were old, but here we are.  I plan to do some posts, with pictures of course, of the new place once we finish painting. Then I can tell you all about the house hunt etc.  Considering the mass hysteria of Toronto publications recently over Real Estate and rental prices, I'd say we had a pretty easy go of it.  But we might have just gotten lucky.

I can also announce that we will be hosting an engagement/housewarming party April 14th. If you would like to attend you can rsvp via email or in the comments.

We are registered at Honest Eds, The Avenue Road florists, (all of them) and the LCBO.  

No comments: