Monday, September 20, 2010

Cottage 2.0

weekender


let's get on the road


Dinner break. Shockingly this was my first time at the Swiss Pidg


I am not sure the slogan is accurate. It is more like, Always so mediocre, for quite a bit, actually.


our poor waitress.


made it up to the cottage in time for a heated game of cranium. Max and I scored a perfect mindmeld.
The Topic is: Honeymoon


paintball practice


Thomas giving Lo some pointers


interesting shooting stance


i'm a pro of course.


ready, aim, fire.


Ceasers and reading.


nice one


lunch


homemade pies for dessert!


Sunny Sunday


Max and Em relaxing


"Ok Lauren, are you ready for our island swim?"
"Over my dead body Lize. Love you though"


"O yea, we'll see about that."


"I said NOOOOO."


"Fine I will go alone."


"You're gonna miss out though."


"I'm cool with it."

No comments: