Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cherryville

Hmm.


Headin' to Cherryville, we got a lot of strange looks and comments like, "Only two things to do in Cherryville, grow pot or cut lumber."


Round the campfire. Shocker, I am having a s'more


down by the river


Don't let go of that rope, or we'll float away.







This is how they "camp" out here.


It is crazy that we went swimming (bathing) in the lake, and you can see snow-capped mountains in the background. Don't get those in Ontario




The three travellers

Doesn't Lauren look classy?


I'm collecting all the Milwaukee ladies




Hmm, we seem to always need one of those. I tried desperately to use my credit card at the pay phone to call everyone I know back home.


The local store, best sausage rolls of life.


Jimmy the kitty. Even I had to admit she was pretty cute.

1 comment:

sarah marantz said...

missss you too babe!
when are you back?
i need some liza in my life