Monday, March 30, 2009

Anyisawkanyewest,

it was a total fluke at Newark international. But there we were Kanye West, Amber Rose and I huddled next to each other while passing through airport security. Never thought I say it but thank you airport security. I recognized her first, actually, as they came through the parking lot doors at my periphery and I thought I bet that's Kanye West. A revelation I know. Anyway I figured that would be that, because I was getting on line for airport security and they had just arrived, but instead their airport attendant walked them right up next to me and whisked them through, just ahead of me. I could have said hi while they were waiting for their paperwork to be cleared, but he was feeling all up on Ms. Rose's butt, so I didn't bother. She was pretty, tall, very natural, wearing her glasses and a not much, if any make-up. Her outfit was not cute though and ratty, sorry hun. They of course got their own scanner, but I passed through simultaneously, separated by a thing sheet of Plexiglas. And as Kanye puts his spotless kicks on the conveyor we lock eyes for a long second...

No comments: