Thursday, August 28, 2008

Teela by the Bay



I got a surprise phone call from one of my oldest and best friends from San Francisco the other day.



I have not seen Teela since last August when Justin, Shaun and I went home to San Francisco for three weeks.


*(mmm In and Out)*

I did not know at the time that that trip would probably be my last to the City by the Bay for a while, because the family up and moved to France.



Anyway, I was looking through some photographs I took on my last trip home and since Teela hasn't seen them I thought I would post them.



Those last two are from the road trip we all took up the coast to Calistoga, I had never driven the coastal route. We stopped in a small town, right near where Hitchcock filmed The Birds, and had breakfast. Do you guys remember the otters swimming around us, and how I had that eggs benedict with oysters? Sounded like a good idea at the time.

No comments: